Another installment of 20 Questions, this time with member Muska12349.
1. How long have you been watching "The Simpsons"?
For about 5 years. My older brother was a fan way before me but never collected.
2. Who is your favorite Simpsons character?
Mr. Burns. He used to scare me as a kid, but everything he does is funny now! But then theres Cheif Wiggum! Its a tie.
3. What Simpsons character are you most like and why?
Bart is a lot like me in many ways. He skateboards and gets in trouble at school all the time!
4. Are your friends and family fans of the Simpsons?
My brother is, he probally knows more than I do about The Simpsons. But occasionly my dad will be walking by the T.V. and here something funny and sit down and watch it.
5. What is your favorite quote from a Simpsons episode?
Cheif Wiggum- "Take em away toys! Ah do what the kid said!"
6. What types of Simpsons collectibles do you collect?
WOS, BK, Vintage 90's, etc.
7. What item in your collection is your favorite?
Simpsons Sofa And Boob Tube Complete.
8. What is the most outrageous (or difficult) thing you have done to obtain a Simpsons collectible?
I traded all my Star Wars stuff to my neighbor for Simpsons Clue. I dont care for Star Wars anymore! I do regret doing that now.
9. What's the most you ever spent on a Simpsons collectible?
I havent spent that much yet, but I know I will. I bought an old Simpsons lot for like 60 shipped.
10. What World of Springfield figure would you most like to see (that has not been announced)?
Definetely Maude Flanders.
11. Are you a completist? An opener or a MIMP collector? Why?
Opener! Why would you leave them in the package!?!?!? Looks better displayed in my opinion.
12. What are your favorite television shows (excluding the Simpsons)?
Chapelle Show!!! Punk'd, Viva La Bam
13. What celebrity do you want to see guest star on the Simpsons?
14. How and when did you find the SCS site?
Awhile back before I had any simpsons items, SCS inspired me to start collecting! I think it was a link at Collecting Simpsons or something.
15. In what ways do you think the hobby of collecting Simpsons has changed in the past few years?
I think people collect more than they ever have now. Just becuase the show is still going strong. People are becoming hooked to it and want some merchandise.
16. What was the first Simpsons item you ever bought?
The 1990 Burger King Campfire set. Does that count? If not WOS Kearney, I started collecting late.
17. What is the one Simpsons item you want the most but do not have?
The Simpsons Bowling Arcade Game. Im short a few hundred!
18. What else do you collect?
I did collect Knifes.
19. Who influenced you the most from the show (be it character, writer, actor, etc.)?
Bart inspired me to sneak into movies like Space Mutants 4. Marge inspired me the most to clean up and make stuff look neat. I do that a lot now.
20. Anything you would like to add?
Keep up all the good work at SCS!
- Install the Akbar Font