Time for another installment of 20 Questions, this time with member sideshow nay.
1. How long have you been watching "The Simpsons"?
Since season four. My first episode was "Kamp Krusty". I laughed so hard when Bart slapped Mrs. Krabapple on the rump.
2. Who is your favorite Simpsons character?
Hands down Ralph. He has the best lines and he's such a moron that he makes Homer look like a genius. I love Ralph.
3. What Simpsons character are you most like and why?
A bit of Homer, a dash of Bart and a smidge of Lisa cross bred with Nelson and Professor Frink. I have been known to act oafish like Homer and still have a big heart. I am strong like Nelson, book smart like Lisa, nerdy like Frink, plus funny and a smart-alec like Bart.
4. Are your friends and family fans of the Simpsons?
My dad is. He is the one who got me hooked on the Simpsons. My friends Sean, Peter, and Siyuan are fans. My cousins Aaron and Alex are huge fans as well. My mom hates the Simpsons but I torture her by quoting Homer and Ralph around her and forcing her to watch the Sunday episodes (she watches "Malcolm in the Middle" after).
5. What is your favorite quote from a Simpsons episode?
Believe it or not, it is not from Ralph. I like any quote said by Grandpa when he goes senile. An example would be when he talks to the Asian worker named Craig from the Retirement Castle.
6. What types of Simpsons collectibles do you collect?
WOS, DVDs, video tapes, Pez, clothes, kids-meal toys... anything really.
7. What item in your collection is your favorite?
Three way tie between my Season One DVD set, my THOH2 and of course my Ralph figure.
8. What is the most outrageous (or difficult) thing you have done to obtain a Simpsons collectible?
I had SCS member lionelhutz09 drive from one end of St. Louis to the other to drop off the THOH2 set that she got for me. (By the way, lionelhutz09 is super cool and a nice person. Everybody build a statue of her ! Post haste !)
9. What's the most you ever spent on a Simpsons collectible?
Paying retail price for THOH2.
10. What World of Springfield figure would you most like to see (that has not been announced)?
Grown up Ralph Wiggum or Raphael, the smart mouthed clerk.
11. Are you a completist? An opener or a MIMP collector? Why?
I'm an opener. If I'm going to spend that much cash, [the toys] may as well open.
12. What are your favorite television shows (excluding the Simpsons)?
I will list three... Survivor, Smallville and Seinfeld.
13. What celebrity do you want to see guest star on the Simpsons?
Kevin Smith or John Lithgow
14. How and when did you find the SCS site?
I found this site through another website but I don't remember what it was called.
15. In what ways do you think the hobby of collecting Simpsons has changed in the past few years?
I have just started collecting so I can't really tell you. For the better, I hope.
16. What was the first Simpsons item you ever bought?
The WOS Bartman figure. I am not kidding.
17. What is the one Simpsons item you want the most but do not have?
An SCS baseball jersey and the Comic Book Guy/Android's Dungeon WOS set.
18. What else do you collect?
Comics, view askew stuff, Toybiz Marvel figures (Spiderman Classics and Marvel Legends), Star Wars figs, Legos and Green Bay Packers and New Jersey Devils stuff.
19. Who or what influenced you most from the show (be it character, writer, actor, etc.)?
I think the show reminds me to make others laugh and just have a good time. And it never hurts to be stupid once in a while.
20. Anything you would like to add?
Yes, buy my movie when it comes out. I start filming next week. And I love you guys as family ! Viva Ralph Wiggum!
- Install the Akbar Font
Your continued use of this site is considered an agreement with our current privacy and usage policies.
Copyright © 2001-2009, Simpsons Collector Sector. All rights reserved. "The Simpsons" is a registered trademark of 20th Century Fox Film Corp. and "World of Springfield" is a registered trademark of Playmates Toys -- this website is in no way affiliated with either company or any other company whose products or services are represented here.