Time for another installment of 20 Questions, this time with member Treehouse of Horror.
1. How long have you been watching "The Simpsons"?
Since the beginning,became a fan when they were on the Tracy Ullman Show.
2. Who is your favorite Simpsons character?
Homer without a doubt.
3. What Simpsons character are you most like and why?
Homer.Seem to always get in "Homer" like trouble and have that "Homer" type luck-both good and bad.
4. Are your friends and family fans of the Simpsons?
Of course.Hardly know anyone who isn't some type of Simpsons' fan.
5. What is your favorite quote from a Simpsons episode?
6. What types of Simpsons collectibles do you collect?
Have a little of everything.
7. What item in your collection is your favorite?
Tie:My AL A Carte Dracula Burns and Treehouse Of Horror Original Artwork Cel.
8. What is the most outrageous (or difficult) thing you have done to obtain a Simpsons collectible?
Stopping by,and having friends and family stop by TRU constantly till I got my THOH 1.
9. What's the most you ever spent on a Simpsons collectible?
$300.00 on a Treehouse Of Horror Original Artwork Cel.Got it a bargain.See it goes for about 8 times that or more now.
10. What World of Springfield figure would you most like to see (that has not been announced)?
Two-Headed Burns and Homer. Or was that already announced? Can't keep up.
11. Are you a completist? An opener or a MIMP collector? Why?
Why? Not a completist anymore,there is just too much to collect.Have many items both opened and unopened.
12. What are your favorite television shows (excluding the Simpsons)?
Seinfeld, The X Files, Twin Peaks, The Honeymooners, Raymond, The Sopranos, Will And Grace, King Of The Hill, Courage The Cowardly Dog, The Thunderbirds, my list goes on and on.
13. What celebrity do you want to see guest star on the Simpsons?
Joe Pesci (whatever happened to Joe Pesci?).
14. How and when did you find the SCS site?
Joined when board started on Bill's site.
15. In what ways do you think the hobby of collecting Simpsons has changed in the past few years?
Went from not enough things Simpson to too many things Simpson.
16. What was the first Simpsons item you ever bought?
Some great coffee cups of the Simpsons.And yes they are still MIB.
17. What is the one Simpsons item you want the most but do not have?
A great Original Artwork Cel that looks just like a movie poster.It depicts the first Treehouse Of Horror episode and features the family running from Kang and Kodos.
18. What else do you collect?
Movie Maniacs (I'm a big horror movie fan), DVDs (also a big movie fan), CDs (a big rock and roll music fan).
19. Who influenced you the most from the show (be it character, writer, actor, etc.)?
Homer. Showed me anyone can have their faults and still be loved and respected by their family and friends.
20. Anything you would like to add?
Thanks for the SCS Board for bringing together such a great bunch of peaople. And let's all hope The Simpsons never goes off the air.
- Install the Akbar Font
Your continued use of this site is considered an agreement with our current privacy and usage policies.
Copyright © 2001-2009, Simpsons Collector Sector. All rights reserved. "The Simpsons" is a registered trademark of 20th Century Fox Film Corp. and "World of Springfield" is a registered trademark of Playmates Toys -- this website is in no way affiliated with either company or any other company whose products or services are represented here.