Time for another installment of 20 Questions, this time with member 127marlowdrive.
1. How long have you been watching "The Simpsons"?
For about 6 years - since I was 7
2. Who is your favorite Simpsons character?
It's got to be either Kang or Kodos
3. What Simpsons character are you most like and why?
Fat Tony -- I like being in control of a situation and I am a leader
4. Are your friends and family fans of the Simpsons?
My sister watches it she is 3 and I quiz her on who the family members are
5. What is your favorite quote from a Simpsons episode?
"Mmmmm... forbidden donut!"
6. What types of Simpsons collectibles do you collect?
WoS mainly plus some FoS, magnets, posters and jigsaws
7. What item in your collection is your favorite?
Be Sharp Barney he looks just the best
8. What is the most outrageous (or difficult) thing you have done to obtain a Simpsons collectible?
There isn't anything really. but I am going to SDCC next year and I live in the UK - just so I can get some free stuff!
9. What's the most you ever spent on a Simpsons collectible?
I dont know about $90 on THOH1
10. What World of Springfield figure would you most like to see (that has not been announced)?
Stampy the elephant all the way!
11. Are you a completist? An opener or a MIMP collector? Why?
I'd like to get all WoS but I can't afford it. I am an opener
12. What are your favorite television shows (excluding the Simpsons)?
EastEnders and Futurama
13. What celebrity do you want to see guest star on the Simpsons?
14. How and when did you find the SCS site?
I found it a few months back. I cant remember how- I think as a link through another simpsons site
15. In what ways do you think the hobby of collecting Simpsons has changed in the past few years?
The characters are getting less widely known
16. What was the first Simpsons item you ever bought?
Probably something like a poster
17. What is the one Simpsons item you want the most but do not have?
1990 Mattel Save Blinky the Fish promo Bart figure
18. What else do you collect?
Matrix figures, nintendo bobbleheads and old nintendo consoles
19. Who influenced you the most from the show (be it character, writer, actor, etc.)?
Matt G. he has created the best characters ever
20. Anything you would like to add?
No not really. I think Playmates [should] make a stampy the elephant figure!
- Install the Akbar Font
Your continued use of this site is considered an agreement with our current privacy and usage policies.
Copyright © 2001-2009, Simpsons Collector Sector. All rights reserved. "The Simpsons" is a registered trademark of 20th Century Fox Film Corp. and "World of Springfield" is a registered trademark of Playmates Toys -- this website is in no way affiliated with either company or any other company whose products or services are represented here.