Time for another installment of 20 Questions, this time with member spman200.
1. How long have you been watching "The Simpsons"?
Since the very first episode. I didn't really watch it consistently though until about season 4 or 5.
2. Who is your favorite Simpsons character?
Bumblebee Man. There's just something about a man in a Bee Suit yelling in Spanish that makes me laugh out loud.
3. What Simpsons character are you most like and why?
Probably Mrs. Krabappel in the sense that I've accepted that some things are never going to change and that it's best to just stop caring.
4. Are your friends and family fans of the Simpsons?
My mom is an occasional watcher, but that's about it
5. What is your favorite quote from a Simpsons episode?
"Oh Boy Sleep, that's where I'm a Viking!"
6. What types of Simpsons collectibles do you collect?
Primarily WOS, but if I see something else in a store that I like, I'll pick it up. Some of the other merchandise is so expensive
7. What item in your collection is your favorite?
Probably my Comic Book Guy Figure
8. What is the most outrageous (or difficult) thing you have done to obtain a Simpsons collectible?
Other then go to Toys R Us every day for three weeks looking for THOH 2, not much.
9. What's the most you ever spent on a Simpsons collectible?
40 + tax for Family Christmas
10. What World of Springfield figure would you most like to see (that has not been announced)?
The sarcastic clerk. He's always funny
11. Are you a completist? An opener or a MIMP collector? Why?
I would have been a completist, if those Pin Pal Burns and Moe figures weren't so darn hard to get. I open all my stuff, I'm not in it for the value.
12. What are your favorite television shows (excluding the Simpsons)?
South Park, King of the Hill, Futurama, just about anything animated that isn't on Nickelodeon.
13. What celebrity do you want to see guest star on the Simpsons?
I've always wanted to see Ron Popeil do a guest star, but I have no idea why.
14. How and when did you find the SCS site?
I came to it through the link at Bill's old board once it had closed
15. In what ways do you think the hobby of collecting Simpsons has changed in the past few years?
The figures have definitely jumped in demand. Luckily the supply has increased to compensate. I could just imagine what the first couple of waves would have been like to find if there were as many collectors then as there are now.
16. What was the first Simpsons item you ever bought?
Mattel Figures back in 1990. I still have them all too, but they're missing most of their accessories.
17. What is the one Simpsons item you want the most but do not have?
A full size stand up 4 player Simpsons Arcade Game
18. What else do you collect?
Wrestling figures and Video Games
19. Who influenced you the most from the show (be it character, writer, actor, etc.)?
Definitely Homer. One day I hope to be even lazier then him.
20. Anything you would like to add?
Not much other than, It Stinks!
- Install the Akbar Font
Your continued use of this site is considered an agreement with our current privacy and usage policies.
Copyright © 2001-2009, Simpsons Collector Sector. All rights reserved. "The Simpsons" is a registered trademark of 20th Century Fox Film Corp. and "World of Springfield" is a registered trademark of Playmates Toys -- this website is in no way affiliated with either company or any other company whose products or services are represented here.